Advertise with us
Want to tap into the student market and grow your business?
Join numerous businesses who advertise with us. We offer comprehensive and professional advertising opportunities that'll help you increase your brand recognition.
Currently standing at just over 20,000 students with forecasts to double this by 2030; now is the time to get your brand known by the student population.
Advertise with us across these mediums
- Salient Magazine – Distributed weekly on Campus and around the city, this multiple award-winning magazine has a readership of over 16,000 and is free to all students.
- SalientFM – Broadcast via the internet and 88.3FM across Campus and the central City, SalientFM is the station for up and coming artists.
- Web Display – With 23,000 unique visitors, 30,000 sessions and over 140,000 available impressions every month, our VUWSA and Salient websites are the perfect mediums to communicate with.
- Suspension Displays – Two exclusive large format displays viewable from our main Campus courtyard to get your word across to the masses.
- Event Sponsorship – With over 25,000 attendances per year, events are the perfect opportunity for you to attach your brand name to our event success.
We also offer special opportunities at the start of the year. Help us welcome students back to study.
- Orientation Bags – 6,000 are distributed free to students with opportunities varying from inclusion of promotional flyers, deals or free samples.
- Student Diary – We give away 6,000 diaries which are used throughout the year to plan study and leisure time – unlimited impressions.
- Wall Planner – The perfect wall planner, customised to the Victoria academic year – a must have for any student. With 6,000 printed these offer great value for advertisers and they fly out the door!
- OWEEK Stalls – Come onsite at the start of the year and promote your brand directly to the masses of students attending OWEEK.
Find out more
To find out more or receive your copy of our current Media Guide (which lists rates and specifications), contact our Advertising Coordinator, Grace Gollan.