Gold & Supreme Club Awards
Nominations for the 2017 Gold & Supreme Club Awards are now open.
The Gold & Supreme Club Awards will be held at the Council Chambers, Hunter Building on October 5.
Nominations close on September 8.
To be eligible for a VUW Gold:
- Every person nominated must be a student at, or have graduated from, Victoria University of Wellington - Te Whare Wananga o te Upoko o te Ika a Maui, in 2017.
- Have met the current minimum standards set by the VUW Golds Panel.
To be eligible for a Supreme Club Award:
- Every club nominated for a Supreme Club Award must be registered with Victoria University for the 2017 academic year.
The criteria for Golds Nominees can be found here.
The criteria for Supreme Clubs Nominees can be found here.
When you have filled out the below form, please include the following in an email to email@example.com, subject line: Gold & Supreme Club Awards Nomination additional information (Your Name Here).
- A photo: individual (Golds or Club President of the Year) or group (other Supreme Club Awards)
- A Letter of endorsement (Golds)
- A support document outlining relevant Panel considerations (Supreme Club Awards)
Want to know more about the Gold Awards?