Need a people mover?
VUWSA has a 8-seat people mover available for VUWSA-affiliated Representative groups and Victoria University clubs to hire; and can book the vehicle with the following conditions:
- The hire cost is $85 per day or $40 per half day. There is an additional mileage fee of $0.18 per kilometre.
- Petrol can be purchased using the fleet card - this cost is included in the mileage.
- The driver is personally and solely responsible for any/all damage or injuries that may occur while using the vehicle.
- The driver pays (and is financially-able before booking the van) for any/all damages, up to the limit of the excess on the van's insurance policy, should the vehicle be damaged in the period for which it is booked. (The excess is currently $1400 for drivers under the age of 21, $900 for drivers aged 21-25, $900 for drivers over 25 who have held their New Zealand licence for less than 12-months, and $400 for drivers over 25 who have held their licence for more than 12-months).
- The vehicle must be returned to the agreed-upon time.
- The vehicle must be clean inside and out when returned to VUWSA.
- No one except for the driver is allowed to drive the VUWSA vehicle; and if multiple people book the van together, each person signs a contract agreeing to VUWSA's van conditions.
- The driver pays the hire charged as stipulated in teh contract.