We’re looking for a top-notch student for a receptionist role providing student services at our buzzing front desk.
In this role the successful candidate will:
- answer and make calls
- send and respond to emails
- support people with enquiries
- complete various office-based tasks.
The successful candidate will:
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Although specific experience in a similar role is not required, it is desired.
- be required for three initial training shifts with another receptionist and then will work independently for 8 hours per week, which will be rostered around their classes. There is the potential for more hours when additional cover is required throughout the year.
To apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Location – Kelburn Campus, Victoria University of Wellington
Job type – Permanent Part-time
Start date – ASAP
Application closing date – 5 May 2016
Hours per week – 8.0
Pay rate per hour – $18.80