Starting a club
We're not actually involved with club registration or grant provision, Victoria is.
If you're interested in registering a club or enquiring about a grant, it's best to email Victoria Clubs. You can reach them at email@example.com.
Since we're extra helpful, we've listed some useful questions to consider when registering a club:
- What is the purpose of the club?
- Is the club necessary?
- Do similar clubs currently exist?
- If so, are they active and relevant?
- What is the club's appeal to attract members?
- Who are the potential members?
- What services will be provided to members and will they be considered worthwhile?
- What is the level of initial and continual support for the club to function?
- What will be the clubs contribution to the student and wider-Wellington community?