Thank you to all those who have volunteered to be a Class Rep! As a Class Rep, you're the first point of contact for students in your class, and your role is an integral one for ensuring basic problems are resolved through offered support and guidance. Most importantly, you're the ears and voice of the students at Victoria!
Class Representative training sessions have been running since week three, and end in week five.
If you're a class rep
It’s extremely important to attend a training session. These training sessions are vital to understanding the class rep role and how you to use VUWSA to support you and your fellow classmates.
If you're a postgraduate student
There is also another awesome opportunity to be a representative if you're a postgraduate student as there are current vacancies for:
- FHSS Board
- Faculty of Education Board
- Faculty of Education Academic Committee
- Faculty of Education Library Liaison Committee
These committees need valuable student input, so if you're interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great week everyone!
– The Education Team
- Jacinta Gulasekharam – Academic Vice President
- Annaliese Wilson – Education Officer
- Gemma Swan – Student Representation Coordinator