Nominations for the 2018 Blues Awards are now open!
In 2018 the Victoria Sports Awards will be added to the Blues Awards programme to provide a platform for the University to celebrate our sporting clubs, and includes the addition of the Sports Club of the Year and Coach of the Year.
- The criteria for Blues Awards nominees can be found here.
- The criteria for Sports Awards nominees can be found here.
To be eligible for a Victoria Blue or Sports Award:
- Every nominee needs to be a student at, or have graduated from Victoria University of Wellington within September 1, 2017 and August 31, 2018.
- Have met the current minimum standards set by the Victoria Blues Panel.
Please complete the form below to complete your nomination. We also require:
- A Letter of selection/endorsement of achievements in sport.
- Two photos: 1 action, 1 headshot (and video in action if possible). Clubs - please send in a group/team photo.
Please send your letter and photos in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Blues or Sports Awards Nomination additional information (Your Name Here).
Nominations close 5pm Friday 14 September
Want to know more about the Blues Awards?